This Studio C stage was first tested at the Athens, Georgia, Midland, Texas, and Brownsville, Texas restaurants in April 2000. This stage had a one year testing period before Studio C Beta rolled out the same year.
This stage was installed in the location in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It looked very different compared to the others, as it had two blue screens, two TV monitors and two interactive consoles from the Studio C Alpha. In addition to having Bird, it also had the pizza phone. The stage was Unique compared to the other Alpha Beta Mixes. It closed on June 18th, 2019.
Another unique location with this stage was Clarksville, TN. It was the last location to install a stage of this kind in the United States, opening in February 2001. Clarksville featured a unique TV setup to the right of the stage with a unique TV base, and a light display on top of the TV, making it the only location to have this. It was also the third to last location with a Studio C Alpha Beta mix to have Bird. It was the last location with this stage to feature working curtains. It was one of two of Tennesssee’s Prototype/Test Stages, the other one being a Prototype/Test Studio C Cappa located at the Jackson, TN location to this day. Clarksville remodeled in fall 2019, replacing their stage.
As of 2022, Midland, Texas is the last location with an Alpha/Beta Mix after the Athens, Georgia location remodeled to 2.0 in March of 2022.
It has Chuck E. Cheese, his companion Bird, the clock, and the background looks like the top of a grill and a curve with different lights like the panels of Studio C Alpha. Athens, Georgia, is the last location to still have Bird. There is also an applause sign similar to the one used by Rolfe DeWolfe from The Rock-afire Explosion.
Special Studio C Alpha/Beta Mixes
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Athens, Georgia was the first location to use the Alpha/Beta stage. Athens received 2.0 in March 2022.
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Brownsville, Texas was the second installed. It has since remodeled to 2.0.
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Tyler, Texas was the third installed. Chuck E. had his Rockstar jeans and the Avenger shirt. It was also in a state of disrepair. Tyler received 2.0 in 2021.
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Midland, Texas was the fourth to be installed, and is the last in existence. They still have the Avenger Outfit, and they lack the Bluescreen.
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Clarksville, Tennessee was the last installed in Feb 2001. They still had working curtains until they remodeled to 2.0 in 2019.
- The Studio C Alpha/Beta in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia was installed with an Alpha look to it, with extra Interactive Console and Bluescreen on both sides of the the stage. They had the same backdrop behind the Chuck E. Cheese animatronic as did the other Alpha/Beta mixes. This location closed in 2019, and the stage is still inside the building albeit severely vandalized.