Studio C Cappa (or formally known as small-town Studio C by corprate) is a Studio C stage that was introduced in July 2003 and was installed in smaller Chuck E. Cheese locations. It is a downsized and cheaper version of "Studio C Beta".
The original version of the Cappa had a mirror background behind Chuck. This version of the Cappa would only be produced in Summer 2003 and was installed in seven locations: Waco, Texas, Joplin, Missouri, Holland, Michigan (now closed), Grand Junction, Colorado (now closed), Jackson, Tennessee, Goldsboro, North Carolina, and Muskegon, Michigan (now closed).
The final Studio C Cappa store to open was Johnson City, TN in March 2005. After that, the Cappa's production would be replaced with the Beta Cappa Mix for good until production ceased in late 2006.
About the Stage
The stage features three TV screens and underneath them is a small Chuck E. Cheese sign. Below that is a wide blue screen. The stage has the cheaper 16-movement Chuck E. Cheese animatronic. There are no curtains, as curtains were discontinued at around this point in time. There are very few lights, and most locations with this stage have Chuck E. Cheese wearing a red hat, a blue shirt with a yellow C, and grey khaki pants. In 2010, with the discontinuation of the blue screen, a mural that was also offered with the Beta Cappa Mix was offered for replacing the screen.
Special Studio C Cappas
- The Studio C Cappa in Joplin, Missouri was the first Studio C Cappa ever installed.
- The Studio C Cappa in Hagerstown, Maryland was the last Studio C Cappa, and last Studio C in the U.S. to have a blue screen and camera.
- Before its closure in 2020, the Studio C Cappa in Muskeon, Michigan had no mural or blue screen.
- The Studio C Cappa in Jackson, Tennessee has the the full rockstar outfit.
- The Studio C Cappa in Sailisbury, Maryland was in a state of disrepair from 2011-2015 and the animatronic was removed and replaced by the one from the now closed Commack, New York location.
- The Studio C Cappa in Goldsboro, North Carolina is the only Cappa store to have received a "Phase 5" remodel.
- The Studio C Cappa in Cincinnati “Eastgate”, Ohio replaced a Rocker Stage in 2005. Due to the removal of almost all of the Studio C Cappa components, many fans consider it now as a Studio C Beta.
- The Studio C Cappa in Tucalocsa, Alabama was replaced with a COL in 2014.