While I was looking up videos on YouTube yesterday, I found a new video that Aaron Fechter made about The Rock-afire Explosion preforming a new original song called "Ask Adam". Apparently, Duke Chauppetta has come back to do Dook LaRue's voice. This is the first time since the mid 1990s (nearly 20 years) that he has done Dook's voice. The video is in the link below this comment.
--184.108.40.206 18:02, July 20, 2016 (UTC)Jacob Chesley the Alternate Historian
- It isn't stated anywhere in the video or description that Duke Chauppetta voices Dook, here.
- Ahem! It says in the video description that "This is the first production in decades that includes all the real character voices including the elusive Dook LaRue, who, at a great distance from Orlando, with no computer or computer "know how" to connect us, did his vocals remotely on a "strange new" digital recorder that allowed him to send me his tracks by mail". That means Duke Chuppetta has come back to do Dook Larue's voice for the first time in nearly 20 years. It also says in the comments that he's back. --220.127.116.11 15:00, July 21, 2016 (UTC)Jacob Chesley the Alternate Historian
- The comments don't prove anything, although, I did overlook the description. Santademon (talk) 01:39, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- So does that mean either you or me are going to reedit the article about Duke Chauppetta's return to voicing Dook Larue? --18.104.22.168 18:20, July 22, 2016 (UTC)Jacob Chesley the Alternate Historian
- Yes. Santademon (talk) 22:38, July 22, 2016 (UTC)